Apr 14, 2023

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: What is your go-to website to check out book reviews? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews




MY ANSWER: Just a handful of years ago my answer would've been, I check out the blogs of course! But sadly, the blogging world is dying. Book reviews are a thing of a past. Now I just see people take pictures of them, thanking the publisher for sending them a copy to read. No review.

So I guess I would say Goodreads? I say this with a hesitant shrug...I sometimes see reviews aren't as detailed when I am truly looking for a review to help me make a book buying/reading decision. They'll be one or two lines expressing either a love or hate. 

Ironically, I feel like I've reverted back to my pre-blogging days decision maker: gut instinct. Lol...but also, SOB!! :(








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!