Apr 30, 2023

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: April

CHALLENGE 1: 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Conquer the Kingdom by Jennifer Estep (Gargoyle Queen)


And I've passed my goal! Technically I'm ahead since there's one series ender that I will be posting this week, so I've decided to up my goal to 10!



CHALLENGE 2: 2023 Discussion Challenge

Imagining Characters
Reading Rituals
Book Separation Anxiety

 

And I've now completed my goal of 15 discussions! So I guess I will up this to 25 for now! I know not very adventurous, but I never know when a discussion will strike!



CHALLENGE 3: 2023 New Release Challenge

The Study of Poisons by Maria V. Snyder (4/15/23)
Conquer the Kingdom by Jennifer Estep (3/7/23)
The Stolen Throne by Abigail Owen (5/2/23)
In Nightfall by Suzanne Young (3/28/23)


Making steady progress on this one now as I dive into a stack of review books! Of course, now the TBR challenge will suffer.



CHALLENGE 4: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2023

None this month, I failed :(
Although I am still in a decent place at 13/20 books







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!