Apr 23, 2023

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality


It was another mundane week. Nothing really eventful happened this week either. I did finally get up to my storage unit to look for a book for a signing next month and I found it about halfway through my dig! So that was good! Then I had to rearrange the boxes again, I brought in a few books I read to make room for other TBR books. But then it was after I got home with my success that I realized I forgot to check one of my decor boxes to look for something! Whelp! The unit isn't too far from me now so I may go back out today to look real quick as this should technically be in one of the boxes up front and to the side "away" from the main books! Lol. Mainly trying to check and verify that I have something before I place an order for art pieces from another country! So yeah, need to save every penny I can!


It was a pretty good week for books too! I forgot to check tracking on some items, which I normally check daily when in the right frame of mind! So when I saw they arrived this weekend I was surprised and ecstatic! Especially since my Informed Delivery didn't tell me about them at all! Otherwise I would've checked the mailbox more often! Lol!

Someone is Always Watching by Kelley Armstrong--finally found this at my third bookstore on Sunday!
From the Grave by Kresley Cole--
been waiting 5 years for this one! Now I just need to see if anyone did a summary/recap of the previous book because I do not have time for that big of a re-read! :(
Both Feet in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost


The Study of Poisons by Maria V. Snyder--SIGNED keeper copy!


Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber--gorgeous French edition!! Look at those end pages!!!


For review from the publisher I received:

Holly Horror by Michelle Jabes Corpora (ARC)


THANK YOU Penguin Teen!!


Then I received my preorder incentive for Stars & Smoke:

It's the alternative dust jacket for the book!


THANK YOU Roaring Brook Press!



Then I received the surprise gift from Flatiron Books that was a little gift to soften the blow of waiting an extra month for A Curse for True Love! I was SOOOO excited to get this piece!



It's a WANTED poster for Jacks!! EEEP!!! I am totally framing this and putting it in my eventual library room! It's looking like I need to up my house search to be 3 bedrooms so I can have a library room and a Stephanie Garber room/wing! Lol!


THANK YOU SOOO MUCH Flatiron Books!



And that was it for me this week! Not a bad week for books and mail all things considered! The next two weeks look promising as it's Independent Bookstore Day, then I have our county's annual book fair AND my favorite Indie store is celebrating their 30th birthday, so I HAVE to attend that as well! 

What all did you get this week? Do you have Independent Bookstore Day plans yet?

 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!