Apr 27, 2023

Books from the Backlog #28

Books from the Backlog is a fun way to feature some of those neglected books sitting on your bookshelf unread.  If you are anything like me, you might be surprised by some of the unread books hiding in your stacks. This is a fun meme hosted by Carole's Random Life in Books!

 

You know her story. You know her painful initiation into the werewolf world and you’ve seen her struggle to find the truth.

Now, Lacey Quinn is ready for the war to be over. Are you?
Lacey has been used, lied to and cheated out of the only thing she ever wanted: independence. Struggling with her newfound knowledge of being pack leader, Alex coming back into her life and the kidnapping of Lily’s mate—Matt—Lacey is faced with one of the biggest decisions of her life: fight or flight. While she knows running from the war will risk many lives, but staying means she would never have the life she wants and quite possibly never know a world without werewolves, witches and war.

Sometimes doing the right thing isn’t always the first or most obvious choice. Lacey Quinn is about to challenge what everyone thinks is the right thing to do. Unfortunately for her, most will not agree with her decision or the painful outcome.

Sometimes, love means death.

 

Jordan Deen's Full Moon has been on my TBR for a painfully long time, since its release in 2014 at some point. Sadly, it's on the kindle, hence the reason why it's been forgotten so many times for so long. Also sadly it's the final book of the trilogy, one I started way back at the beginning of my blogging days. The series started in 2010, but there was a 3 year delay between books 2 and 3, so that also played a role in my not getting around to it right away. I had forgotten story details by then since this was before my note taking days. So I'm scared to dive back in since it's been sooo long and I don't think I'll have time for a re-read of the first two, but I almost have to. Plus I know it was an indie or self published author so I'm also wondering if my tastes have changed and some of the simple joys might not be enough to capture my attention. But on the kindle it waits...maybe some day...

 

 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!