Apr 9, 2023

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality


It was another mundane and boring week. There really was nothing to note. Is it bad that my weeks and my life are just so uneventful? Lol. I live a boring life, what can I say? When you're introvert to the extreme, going outside does not appeal!


This week for review I received:

The Hunting Moon by Susan Dennard (ARC)


THANK YOU Tor Teen!



Then I received my YA Fairy Loot book...finally! I was a little meh on this one. I might read it at some point...not sure just yet.




Then I received my latest purchase from Pages of the Night! I was soooo tempted to buy the other doll that went with this one, but they were pretty pricey even with the sale, so I told myself one for now...but now I kinda want the other one to go with it! Lol.


It's Scarlett on the Carousel of Roses! Naturally I now kinda want Julian to go with her, but finding places for her and him is getting harder to do! Lol


Then my A Touch of Magic Designs order came in! I admit, I overspent specifically to get the bonus print since it was OUABH related! Not a hardship in the long run! Lol!

 

I got one of Poppy and Hawke because I liked it and thought, why not? Lol.
I did the Grishaverse group one since I just finished watching Shadow & Bone season 2
Then I went for the Crescent City group one--though I wish they had the character names in their outlines on the back like the other "group" pictures have done.
Then there's the bonus OUABH print of Jacks and Evangeline!
Then I also got the cupcake pin of Shadowhunters. It wasn't a series I liked, I think I DNF the first book before I started blogging and knew what DNFing was! Lol! But the cupcakes are still so cute no matter the fandom...hopefully this will be the last one from a series I really did not like. There's only a few of those in existence and I think this might be the last one to have in pin form! Lol!



And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?





Side note: anyone else using Blogger having trouble trying to change the color of text used in links? For the past several weeks Blogger is rejecting my command to make linked text a certain color and just leaves it as a "clicked link" color and it annoys me. It literally only just started doing it maybe a month ago after how many years of blogging?! It's like Blogger is trying to tick me off and move to another platform. But the thought of moving everything just gives me anxiety and I don't want to deal with it! Lol.


 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!