Apr 18, 2023

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"Are you sure you want him alive? Leonidas's voice sounded in my mind again. I'm happy to toss him into the river and drown him like the rat he is." p 23


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Conquer the Kingdom
AUTHOR: Jennifer Estep

PUBLISHER: Harper Voyager
GENRE: Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: March 7, 2023






Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Places I Visited That Wasn't Book Related 


*in no particular order

 

10. ORLANDO, FL--Disney & Universal trips obviously! Lol!
9. BLOOMINGTON, MN--
Mall of America trip
8. CHARLESTON, SC--
before I knew of YALLFest, my mom and I went sightseeing there...ironically on our way to Savannah, GA for a book trip! But THIS visit was unbook related!
7. MEMPHIS, TN--
when I was younger we went here because my sister was an Elvis fan! We also visited the Zoo!
6. NIAGARA FALLS--
Canadian side! We might have stopped at the American side, but I mostly remember the Canadian
5. CEDARBURG, WI--
I've family up here and I love visiting every June for their Strawberry Festival! The weather is usually glorious!
4. BUFFALO, NY--
I've more family up this way and it's where we stay when we visited the Falls in the past
3. BOSTON, MA--
I stopped here on a flight home once before I knew about the Boston Teen Book Fest! Granted, I never left the hotel as it was when we returned from an international trip, so I was wiped. Lol.
2. GREECE--
part of the above international trip!
1. ITALY--
see above! Lol! The only time I ever visited another country...besides Canada that is!





Well, the formatting still got messed up but it's marginally better this time I guess? Or I guess really it just jacked up my actual answers. They were bolded in my draft...I miss the days when Blogger cooperated...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!