May 12, 2023

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Do you have a "trademark" that everyone would know it's you whether you said your name or your blog name? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)




MY ANSWER: Maybe? Lol. I don't know. I feel like this is one where I need to poll the audience...however many of you are left out there!

I feel like my use of GREAT on my blog and my social media handles establishes me pretty well as a GREAT read! I chose the simple name with a play on words...liking the lowercase letter in front and using capitals for GREAT because it was pretty much how I thought of the first book I reviewed. I thought Pride by Rachel Vincent was a GREAT read, hence I decided to just title my blog the same name!

When other social media formats became popular I joined on Twitter and Instagram and just made my handle there agreatreader since it felt more "PERSONable" to do it that way, to say that I am the reader behind a GREAT read!
 
The one and only BEA I was ever able to attend I remember putting my blogger card in my ID badge and other bloggers did the same. It made it easier to find each other because we can remember the blog design easily, finding the face behind the blog isn't always easy since pictures are harder to make out in the little spaces we always tucked them in!
 
So I guess all I can say is that I hope followers/friends in the blogosphere (because I still liking calling this world that!) would remember me by my blog name.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!