May 14, 2023

Stacking the Shelves--The Oops...I Did It Again! Edition

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality


Well it was another uneventful week. Just more of the usual, work, reading, anxiously waiting for the mail! And hooo boy, did I get a lot of stuff this week! Some were preorders I did months ago, so I know at least one portion of the books are paid for already. The rest...the rest is me impulse shopping and I may have made a few more impulse purchases online yesterday as well! It's not going to be a pretty bill this month, let's just say that!


Here's what I got this week:

The Iron Vow by Julie Kagawa--keeper copy
Revelations by Bella Higgin
Sweet Unrest by Celia Crosby--
SIGNED! I didn't realize I read this book wayyyy long ago when it was originally made as a YA novel, I read my review and realized I liked it but wanted more! So when I read the revamped adult version of it I thought it sounded cool so I impulsively ordered a copy when the author mentioned selling them in her newsletter!


Since I failed to get Apollycon tickets--thanks to a crappy ticketing system that told me Group A had sold out when I had selected Group B and basically forced me to START ALL OVER in the checkout process and I lost the ticket in my "basket"--I ordered the special books that were being offered for anyone to buy! I really wished I could've ordered from some of the other authors, but alas that feature hasn't been available since Covid. 

From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout--SIGNED
A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire by Jennifer L. Armentrout--
SIGNED
A Shadow in the Ember by Jennifer L. Armentrout--
SIGNED
A Light in the Flame by Jennifer L. Armentrout--
SIGNED

 

Then I got my Caraval cover set from Imagine Books Shop!



This was another impulse purchase from a few months back, since it was a preorder and I may have impulsively ordered the next TBONA cover too because it was SO pretty!


 

Then I ordered the gorgeous replica/bookstagram prop blades of Poppy and Sera from Jennifer's series from the JLA Shop. I'm a sucker for a replica blade! They're not the full blade as they have the appearance of a weapon from the top view but have a plain back. I suppose in theory you could still use it as a weapon, but I just plan to use them in pictures! Lol.


 

Then to continue the trend of blades, I ordered this pretty little thing from Juniper Daisy Design! It's made from a poly resin material and has real flower bits inside! I thought it was wicked cool and when I saw it on sale awhile back I quickly ordered it!



Then...because, yup there's still more, I ordered this t-shirt from my usual place when they had a sale! A really, really good sale! Almost all the "older" shirts were half off! It was $10, which was basically what the shirts used to cost wayyyyyy back in the beginning before they raised their prices and started using a lower quality shirt! So naturally, I had to buy at least 1 and I am actually really proud of myself for just buying 1! Lol!




And that my friends, is it! That's what I got this week! I honestly was only expecting my 2 preorders this week as I don't stay on top of all my tracking numbers like I used to! This month has been crazy with all the sales I keep stumbling on and preorder offerings...I really hope June is a month of nada! 

What all did you get this week?



Also Happy Mother's Day to any and all mothers/mother figures who are celebrating today and happen to be reading my post! <3









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!