May 26, 2023

Book Blogger Hop

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Are you reading more e-books lately? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Absolutely not. Lol. I'm terrible at remembering I have ebooks. I tend to read faster with real books. I've figured out why too. It's because I can see what the whole page looks like...font, line spacing, word size and all AND I can see how many pages I have left until the end of the book. I believe I psychologically note all these things and read at the desired pace. With an ebook I have zero clue to anything. I've tried using the "you have X minutes left in chapter" or "you have X minutes left in book" and they are never accurate whatsoever. I've timed myself when it came to chapters and I end up reading much longer than their estimated time.

It's because of this that I find I can't quite totally enjoy myself. Usually it's because I'm thinking of whatever challenge I'm trying to complete or even trying to surpass my Goodreads challenge and wondering just how long this book is and the answers are all unclear. I still enjoy the book, don't get me wrong. I just do so much better with the real book.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!