Feb 2, 2024

Book Blogger Hop #291

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
 
This week's topic is: What was the last book you read in one sitting? (submitted by Deb @ Readerbuzz




MY ANSWER: Okay, I honestly can't remember off the top of my head so I tried searching through my blog for mentioning of my reading said book in 1 day because when that does happen, I tend to mention it! Lol.

Sadly, I could not find any recent mentionings of this. SOOOOO, obviously, it's been awhile since I was able to do this! Life has been pretty hectic the last few years with different job changes a few times and whatnot. So yeah, I don't honestly know which books were one day reads.

Now I remember in those nice early days, I pretty much always read Victoria Laurie's Ghost Hunter Mystery books in one day! Those were always fun to read in a day!

Another series I think I read in a day when I start them is Kristen Painter's Nocturne Falls series! If not 1 day, then it's very early the next day that I finish them. I struggle to remember. It really just depends on what kind of day I read them. 

Alyssa Rose Ivy's books were pretty much all one day reads for me as well! Those I ate up! I could not put them down! Sadly, she hasn't had anything out lately and I don't know what happened. I'm kind of afraid to try to reach out to her. How do you approach an author when you're worried they may have given up writing? What if something happened and you don't want to upset them for trivial reasons? But her books were always fun and amazing and were quick, fun reads that I devoured in one sitting!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!