Feb 18, 2024

Stacking the Shelves--The Big One

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Another week down! This was another meh kind of week. My B&N preorder FINALLY showed up on Wednesday! I really hope this mail situation clears itself up before October, because my sanity WILL NOT be able to handle this again! Lol. I wish there was a way to preorder but pick it up in the store that day, because I would rather DO THAT than go through this h3ll with my Stephanie Garber books! It's really nerve-racking to not know where your books are, because seeing them sit in a facility for a week, waiting to be "received" is soooo nerve-racking!! Other than book mail woes and there was a bit of them at the end of the week too when our mail wasn't delivered on Friday because of snow and lack of plows, the week was pretty mundane. This week I have a book signing with Melissa Albert! I keep debating if I should read one last book of hers before I pick up my review copy of something else. I guess we'll see what happens when I finish my current read (likely to see a review later today!).


Here's what FINALLY came in the mail this week:


All This Twisted Glory by Tahereh Mafi--the one that spent over a week at the distribution center! Luckily, I haven't started this series yet. Lol.
Witches Get Stuff Done by Molly Harper--
I had won an Amazon gift card and I was seeing quite a few things on sale, so I had to pick this one up as it was on my wishlist as something I thought looked like fun! It was under $6 so it was hard to say no to!
The Book of Cold Cases by Simone St. James--
I found out a week ago she's coming to St. Louis and I did buy that ticket ASAP! Not going through the waiting game ever again. So I was picking up her past titles that I had on my wishlist as it was on sale with Amazon too!
Silence for the Dead by Simone St. James--
the books were BOGO 50% so luckily these were roughly the same price!
Mountains Made of Glass by Scarlett St. Clair--
been meaning to pick this one up too! Also saw she's coming back to St. Louis so I secured that ticket too! This was also on sale!
A Dawn of Onyx by Kate Golden--
another book from my wishlist, this was on sale too I believe. It wasn't a great sale, but at the rate I was going even 5% is just extra savings! Lol. In the end, after my gift card I ended up paying like $25 for 5 books!


Then awhile back I won a contest on Instagram from Tracy Wolff! One of my favorite authors! The book ended up getting lost but Tracy was super kind and sent another one which did arrive to me safely!

 

Crave by Tracy Wolff--SIGNED B&N paperback edition!
character cards
art print
button


THANK YOU SO MUCH Tracy!


 

Then I received my preorder pin for ATTG this week as well!

 


 

THANK YOU Harper Teen!

 

 

And then lastly, not quite bookish, but something I thought I would use in my bookstagram game is this cute little sign! It's the same style as the one I got for my birthday in December, except with a different message:

I paid $1 for this baby! It was in the clearance section of Home Goods and I thought why not?! I mean, it was originally $5, which isn't bad, but for $1 I pretty much couldn't talk myself out of it! Lol.

 



And that was it for me this week! What all did you get?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!