Feb 2, 2024

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: January

CHALLENGE 1: 2024 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Roar of the Tides by Veronica Rossi (Under the Never Sky)
Destroy the Day by Brigid Kemmerer (Defy the Night)


Off to a good start! I didn't expect myself to breeze through Destroy the Day as quickly as I did but man was it good! Lol! 2/5 down, I'm almost there! This could definitely be upped later on but the problem is I need to start and finish some of my remaining series!



CHALLENGE 2: 2024 Discussion Challenge

Authors Changing Genres
Inspiration from Books
Ignorance is Bliss
Prolonged Sequels
Name Challenge
15th Blogoversary Post


6/25 down! I was gabby this month! Lol. Now watch February I'll have 1 or 2 discussions!



CHALLENGE 3: 2024 Beat the Backlist Reading Challenge

Roar of the Tides by Veronica Rossi (3/21/23)
These Fleeting Shadows by Kate Alice Marshall (8/9/22)
Defy the Night by Brigid Kemmerer (9/14/21)
Defend the Dawn by Brigid Kemmerer (9/20/22)


4 TBR books read this month! Not too bad either! I'm aiming for 20 again, so I'm off to a good start!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!