Feb 9, 2024

Book Blogger Hop #292

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Do you post Happy Publication Day posts for books you read? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Review




MY ANSWER: Sadly, I don't. I think I might have occasionally wayyyy back in the beginning of my blogging days. If I remember (and I do try to remember), I will post on Happy Book Birthday tweets on Twitter. I might try doing this on Threads as well, but not all authors are on there. I know it's a bit divided now where we post the randomness these days. I still use Twitter occasionally so I'll post there or to Threads a little Happy Book Birthday message!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!