Feb 25, 2024

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

Another week in the books! Can you believe February is almost over already? I've one book signing next week! I tried to get to another one but beyond every shadow of a doubt it actually SOLD OUT! I was shocked! I waited too long to read the author's books to make a decision about attending or not. The books were okay. I liked them. Didn't hate them, didn't love them. Thought, yeah, I'll go and then poof! Sold out! I signed up on the waiting list but I don't think anyone else will suddenly cancel their ticket. I could see maybe a few people not showing up but then I guess I'd be called at the last minute and I would have to race to get to said signing. Not sure how that would work or if they'd call it a wash if ticket holders don't show up and waitlist people just get left out. In a complete and total surprise though, my B&N preorders actually showed up on Friday this week! I was SHOCKED! Seriously SHOCKED because so far this year every single B&N preorder has arrived late. Like super late. We're talking halfway into the following week late! Other than bookish life, work/normal life was pretty mundane as well. Nothing exciting or anything happened. Other than 1 signing next week, life will continue to be pretty tame.

 

Here's what I got this week:


 

The Bad Ones by Melissa Albert--SIGNED!
Visions of Flesh and Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout & Rayvn Salvador--
SIGNED B&N edition! I forgot why I ordered the B&N edition to be honest. I think maybe that's all B&N had at the time of one of their preorder sales last year so I just thought whatever! It's the .5 diary companion kind of book so it can be different. But I am pretty upset that it looks nothing like a diary like the standard edition does. But oh well. That it was digitally signed was a super sweet bonus!
The Boy Who Cried Bear by Kelley Armstrong



And that was it for me this week! Pretty tamed compared to last week! What did you all get?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!