Sep 27, 2024

Book Blogger Hop #325

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: With the changing of the seasons from summer to fall in September, do you have a favorite book that reflects the essence of this transitional period or one that you enjoy reading when the temperature cools down? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)




MY ANSWER: I don't have a favorite book per se, but usually once we get into fall weather I tend to like spooky reads! I mean, I don't always have time for them during the fall as I somehow end up prepping for some event however far off into the distance! But yeah, I do like reading creepy reads or thrillers in the fall for some reason, if time permits of course! Lol.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!