Sep 29, 2024

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.


I write this post earlier than I intended because I plan on being in Memphis on Saturday and I wouldn't be home until late and I know I'll be too tired to write this post then, so I'm doing it on Friday night. Lol. So basically if any newly acquired goodies from Saturday will be showcased next week. So no biggie. The week was one of the mundane kind. I went in person to work on Tuesday for a meeting and it was nice seeing some of my team members in person--a few others are located in Arizona and Tampa--thankfully all are doing good after the storm, some have a bit of flooding and power outages and the usual debris from storms, but from the sounds of it, nothing overtly terrible. But other than that the week was the usual boring kind. This coming week though I am PACKED with signings! Okay, just 3 and one of them requires a road trip again and taking two half days at work, so yeah, I'm likely going to be running on empty when it comes to sleep. Maybe it can help train my body to not need it anymore! Lol.

Anyway, here's what I got this week and oh, yes, my B&N preorders were once again only 1 day late, which honestly is way better than a week late!




The Thirteenth Child by Erin A. Craig--B&N edition
The Thirteenth Child by Erin A. Craig--standard edition
A Fire in the Sky by Sophie Jordan
The Violence by Delilah S. Dawson
Paper & Blood by Kevin Hearne




Then my Fairy Loot book for September came! sadly the cover wasn't put on correctly and it was dented at the bottom. Not sure if it's worth contacting them to try to get a replacement cover or not. No spoilers for what it is, so scroll happily! ;)


The book itself was fairly new to me but sounds interesting enough that I will definitely read it eventually. You know, among all the other books I want to read! Lol. Really wish I didn't need sleep and could still be healthy and functional!




And that was it for me this week! Not a bad one but waiting for my books that I needed by Friday night at the latest for my traveling to a Saturday signing was stressful. Even waiting on Amazon to ship my remaining books for my Tuesday traveling signing was stressful, and naturally one of those was a little beat up too, but nothing to be done about that given the time.

What all did you get this week?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!