Sep 30, 2024

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: September

CHALLENGE 1: 2024 Series Enders Reading Challenge


Scourged by Kevin Hearne (The Iron Druid Chronicles)


Only 1 series finished this month, which is still good considering I had 3 books to read to finish said series. I'm pretty much okay with finishing one series a month at this point! Although I do believe in October I might have 1 or 2 already done as they were ARC reads that were final books! I know one is coming in November, though, so I might just have the one already done for October! Lol. I've read 12/10 so far this year!




CHALLENGE 2: 2024 Discussion Challenge




Only 3 discussions this month. I had ideas for maybe 2 more...but I was working at the time and forgot to jot the idea down so I could remember it for later. Hopefully those ideas will flicker back into my mind when I can write it down. If it comes when I am driving this week I will be very unhappy with my brain! Lol. Based on the level I chose for myself, I am thinking my goal was 25 discussions, but I am now at 43/25. I am lowkey hoping I can get up to 50 before the end of the year! Only 7 to go!




CHALLENGE 3: 2024 Beat the Backlist Reading Challenge


The Return by Rachel Harrison (3/24/20)
My Roommate is a Vampire by Jenna Levine (8/29/23)
Shattered by Kevin Hearne (6/17/14)
Staked by Kevin Hearne (1/26/16)
Scourged by Kevin Hearne (4/3/18)
A Spark Within the Forge by Sabaa Tahir (2/8/22)
A Dawn of Onyx by Kate Golden (12/15/22)



I am killing it with this challenge! I guess my goal to read more of my TBR books and try to request less review books has been going well! I've read 46/25 TBR books and my original goal was 20! Although a few new releases are calling out to me since we're in fall, so I might be nearing the end of my TBR streak here!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!