Sep 8, 2024

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.


I'm already in the fog of craziness at work! I was sitting here thinking...what happened this past week...? Work is starting to pick up into the busy season so my brain is a bit scattered. Plus I was insanely tired all week almost no matter how early I went to bed. Tuesday I had a book signing and got to see J. Elle again! I was super surprised she came back and they did mention how rare that is! I guess the first turn out last year went well and J. liked us so much that she was able to return! So yay! Looking at this coming week, I have TWO signings! 1 just popped up on my radar like last week, so it must have been a late thing. Too late to try to read the author's latest book before the newest one that comes out this week, but oh well. Luckily I already know it's a series in the same world with multiple characters going on, so I should be able to avoid spoilers. Hopefully. At least for the second book. Lol. Then I got another signing on Saturday in the bookstore's newest venue and apparently semi-permanent, maybe? I thought it was right down the street when I googled it, but google failed me on that one as it's actually closer to the city limits, which I am not super excited about, but what can you do? There's already one or two more scheduled to be there and a few others are still TBD, so they could be there too.


Anyway, onto this week's haul! And yes, 2/3 of these were late. As usual. Thanks B&N.




The Games Gods Play by Abigail Owen
Immortal Dark by Tigest Girma
Shadows of Perl by J. Elle--
SIGNED!


Then I this print and sticker from the J. Elle signing:




Then my latest A Touch of Magic Designs order came in:


I got the Tella print I was eyeing a few months back but the cupcake pin wasn't available yet, so I held off.
Then I got the latest cupcake pin which is a Percy Jackson one...although I could've sworn we had that fandom already, but my first banner is in storage somewhere. I thought this was the last pin as I only have 1 space left, but the team seemed to think there was going to be one more. So now I am SUPER confused! Lol. I guess the only thing that could've happened was the Fourth Wing wasn't an "official" cupcake pin. It just was a cupcake pin...I've got no clue! This was the first time the cupcake pin was late, so I think some things fell through some cracks. Only time will tell!




And that was it for me this week! What did you all get?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!