Sep 15, 2024

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.


Well it was another week! Work is getting a bit busier and I'm dealing with people who don't know how to answer an email and it's driving me crazy! No matter how much prodding I try to do, I can get answers out of them. It's freaking nuts! I did have two book signings this week, so that was a lot of fun! I always enjoy going to these and am tickled when authors actually visit St. Louis, let alone visit St. Louis AGAIN! So yeah, this week wasn't too bad! The only bad part was B&N not shipping my books on time again! I was once again promised them on Thursday and here I am Saturday night with no book in hand and still no delivery date in sight! That I get freaking media mail packages that ship AFTER my B&N orders from states that are not nearby ticks me off to no end! B&N seriously needs to do something about this shipping fiasco because this is not what I pay my membership for every year to get books the week AFTER they release.


So here's what I got at the signings this week as that's all I got since my preorders weren't delivered on time:



Dirty Lying Wolves by Sabrina Blackburry--SIGNED
So Thirsty by Rachel Harrison--SIGNED




And that was it for me this week! What did you all get?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!