Aug 4, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!


I had a really good week of book getting!!


So for review from the publishers via Edelweiss I got:

Into the Dark: The Shadow Prince by Bree Despain (ARC)


Thanks Edelweiss & Egmont USA!


Then I also got from the publishers for review in physical book format:

Omens by Kelley Armstrong (Early Copy)--Already read and LOVED!
Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter (ARC)


Thanks Dutton Adult, Megan, Harlequin Teen, & Tashya!!


Then I bought these books for myself:

Last Blood by Kristen Painter
Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder--yes, I already own and read this one, but this is the new US mass market paperback release with the Australian cover art and since I looooove the look of it, I decided to buy a copy! And I will as well buy the next two too!


And then I got my Chibi Ash statue made by the famous Julie Kagawa in the mail that I bought at her shop last week! I looove it! I put him right next to my Iron Fey books on my bookshelf!

And since that picture's a little out of focus, that particular corner of the shelf is dark...you know, for my "dark" reads! ;) Here's the picture Julie has on her website:

Now Ash will guard my Iron Fey books with his sword!! Fear the Winter Faery!! 




26 comments:

  1. Nice haul Jessica! =D Can't wait to hear what you think about Into the Dark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the little Ash doll is so cute! I want a Puck one! There are some great Edelweiss books but I am trying so hard to stay away. Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by Some Like It Paranormal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I absolutely adore the Ash doll ;)

    Eveline's Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love little Ash!! Great book haul too! Enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I received Into the Dark too, sounds very cool and love the cover. Kelley Armstrong is great, I have so many of her books still to be read. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for The Shadow Prince! I got that last week and I'm really excited to start it! I had been wanting to start Maria Snyder's Glass series for awhile! I hope it's good! And I love the Ash statue! SO cute!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL....love the little Ash...adorable. I can't wait to finish moving and have my books back on a bookshelf, instead of scattered around the house in 20 boxes. Moving sucks.
    Great haul--happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely haul, Jessica! Hope all your books are really good, and I'm looking forward to your thoughts on Into The Dark :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Julie Kagawa :) She is definitely a favorite author of mine :) And I would really like to check out Omens! Great haul and thanks for stopping by yesterday :)

    Janina @ Synchronized Reading

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see I am one of many that loves that little Ash! Also, the cover of Stormglass is gorgeous! Enjoy your awesome haul this week :) (Especially Through the Zombie Glass! I am curious to see what you think!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omen and Zombie Glass how exciting! Enjoy your new books and have a great week Jess:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, congrats on getting Omens. Looking forward to your review. Thanks for stopping by my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul! I just love the Ash statue. -sigh-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul very jealous of Through the Looking Glass I really can't wait to get my hands on it. Hope you enjoy all your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got Into the Dark last week! And Through the Zombie Glass two weeks ago, I believe. Last Blood looks so cool :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been meaning to read some of Gena Showalter's YA books, but I'm still playing catch up with the rest!
    Hope you enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Last Blood has such a pretty cover. I'd be tempted to buy it just for that. Omens looks really good and I just love the little chibi. Those babies sell out so fast. Great haul!

    My Weekly Wrap Up

    ReplyDelete
  18. I WANT The Shadow Prince!! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness! That statue is the cutest darn thing I have ever seen :D LOVE IT! Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Ash Figurine is so cute. I really like the figurine. Also waiting to see if I get approved for the Gena Showwalter book. Great haul Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really want to read some Gena Showalter! LOVE the Iron Fey Series and Maria V Snyder!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are so rockin' the haul this week! And that Chibi Ash statue is totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have a great haul this week! I really need to read Julie Kagawa's books now that the series is complete!

    Old follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome haul!! I loved the Glass series.... enjoy!! And I have the first 3 books in Painters series... must start it!!

    Here's My StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  25. so can't wait to read Through the Zombie Glass, so curious. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Excellent, excellent stack this week. Cute Ash figurine. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!