Jun 2, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Aces Wild by Amanda Carlson (ARC) (4.5 stars)
Enslaved by the Others by Jess Haines (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Sixth Grave on the Edge by Darynda Jones (5 stars)
Darkness Falls by Erin Kellison (4 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

Tiger's Promise by Colleen Houck (ARC) (5 stars)


About to Start Reading:

Lay Me Down by Erin Kellison


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Poison Dance by Livia Blackburne
Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:







 

4 comments:

  1. 'Midnight Thief' looks amazing, I've put it on my list already! The abs on 'Lay Me Down' are also very amazing. Checking out your review for 'Tiger's Promise' if you give it 5 stars :) Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a great week!
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover of "Enslaved by the Others" is so beautiful! I am currently reading "Dear John." I hopefully will get to "The Madman's Daughter," but there are some other novels that I need to get to first. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking bunch of books. I'd like to read all of them and would, if I didn't have a different thousand books already on my stack. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love the cover of Midnight Thief. Let me know if you find it interesting!

    Thanks for visiting my post earlier :)

    Old follower

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!