Jun 9, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Lay Me Down by Erin Kellison (4 stars)
Poison Dance by Livia Blackburne (3.5 stars)
Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi (4.5 stars)
Thunderstruck by Shannon Delany (2.75 stars)


MOVIE Review:

Maleficent (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

 Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Alias Hook by Lisa Jensen (ARC)
Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:







4 comments:

  1. I'm just getting ready to start Midnight Thief. Thanks for letting me know about the novella. I downloaded it and will read it first. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Bittersweet by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore. I also hope to get to Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. Good luck with your reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your TBRs have such pretty (and in the second case, pretty scary) covers. I hope you enjoy them! Happy reading!

    Thanks for visiting my post earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read Midnight Thief and Into the Still Blue. Both on my TBR pile. And of course I'm excited for Sinner!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!