Apr 2, 2017

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



So I had a pretty good week! My copy of The Diabolic finally came on Tuesday, nearly a week later than anticipated, but as I told myself, it's not like I planned to read it right away! I've got to get caught up on my review books first! Lol! But check it out!

I bought:

The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid
100 Hours by Rachel Vincent--keeper copy!
Vigilante by Kady Cross--keeper copy!


And then my Apollycon books came!! I sooo want to go to this! I'm thinking maybe next year? Possibly? I know I am trying to plan another big vacation, so this one might be it for bookish events. Although weekend signings are still up for grabs if they're in driving distance! LOL!

All beauties are signed and personalized...though Shadows is signed to some other person. Never did hear back from Apollycon after I explained the mishap. Guessing it's not something they can fix. :(

The Struggle by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout--I technically already had this but I wanted to get it signed by both Jen and one of the cover models! LOL!
Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Till Death by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Rise of Fire by Sophie Jordan
The Great Pursuit by Wendy Higgins
The Wish Granter by C.J. Redwine
 
 
Then I won a giveaway awhile back of a copy of Frostblood plus nail polish!! 
 
THANK YOU Little Brown Books and Rachel @ Fiktshun!!
 

And then for review from the publisher via Netgalley I received: 

Breaking by Danielle Rollins (ARC)

THANK YOU Bloomsbury & Netgalley!


And my final item to share:

Not the best picture but I treated myself to a Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR camera!! I want to get into this Bookstagramming thing real bad! Plus I've always loved taking or trying to take pretty artsy like pictures. Going to have to read up on how to use this one, but I can't wait!!
 
And wow, taking a picture of a camera with my old camera? Not as easy as I would've hoped! As I said, tight quarters in my living space, but I did the best I could! LOL!


And that was my haul this week! What did you all get?





15 comments:

  1. Oooh wonderful books! And have fun with that camera - I can't wait to see your bookstagraming efforts!

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy all those books and have fun with your new camera!

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful book haul - I love the cover of Breaking. The new camera looks wonderful. I love the box of books you've also acquired - lovely! Have a great week and enjoy reading:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the camera, and your new books! Have fun taking lots of pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a Canon Rebel for our yearbook staff. Enjoy learning how it works! I would also like to purchase a DSLR and get into bookstagramming, but I just don't have the time right now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay on the new camera and signed books! I didn't realize you could order books from Apollycon until AFTER I saw authors posting pics on IG saying the signed books were going out. >.< DOH! It never occured to me that they'd do something like that. And I can't wait to read your review on 100Hours. I've been eyeballing that book for a few months now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the Apollycon pretties! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice new camera! You should have playing with it. I loved Frostblood and all of your signed books are awesome...even if one is signed to the wrong person. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not heard of Apollycon, but what a nice bunch of books! And ooh, new camera! I have an older model of the Canon Rebel, it's great :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Apollycon haul is fantastic! I'm really hoping to make it to Apollycon in March this coming year. D.C. event for the win. :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Jessica!

    Have a lovely week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh that's great! many new books for you there! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whaaaat, they sent you a book personalized to the wrong person? =/ That's not cool, I hope they can fix that. Also, I hope you enjoy The Diabolic, and yay for new camera! :D

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, awesome haul this week! I'm curious to see what you think of The Wish Granter! It sounds really good, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. Weird that they signed a book to the wrong person... Have a great week!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing haul this week. So many great books.
    Sorry to hear about the book being personalized to someone else, thats really not fair.
    Have a wonderful week
    Aneta @ Angelic Book Reviews 

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for stopping by STS. You've got lots of goodies too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!