Jul 15, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

 
I had a pretty quiet week when it came to books. Sadly there were some that I wanted but just couldn't afford to buy them this week. The first time in awhile where I didn't buy a book during release week. It kind of hurt. But what can you do? Lol.

Here's what I bought:

Beast: A Tale of Love and Revenge by Lisa Jensen--I couldn't resist buying a keeper copy! It's soooo pretty too! Can't wait to take some bookstagram shots with it! I was just in my game of doing them yesterday but then the battery died! Lol! Next time I guess!
 
 
Then I also got my bookmark that I had backordered from Amazon! And it's beautiful!! I LOVE IT!!
 

 


Then my library had a summer reading program that is reminiscent of the long ago 600 minutes program, except the minutes are longer and the prizes are different. One of them was choosing a book from what they had and this was one that sounded the most interesting that I didn't already have! Lol! Still a little unsure about it, but a free book is a free book and you never know, maybe one day I will read it!

The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough


Then finally for review from the publisher I got:

Echoes by Alice Reeds (ARC)--Super excited for this one since it was just my WoW this past week! Definitely bumping this up to my next read!!


And that was my haul this week! What did you all get?







 

9 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, The Game of Love and Death is one of my favorite books EVER. I hope you end up loving it as much as I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bookmark--I haven't seen it before--great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am bummed I requested Echoes but got turned down. :( Hope it's a good one and can't wait to see what you think of it! Love that bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bookmark. :) And I hope Echoes is good- I'm pretty excited for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't filled out the form for the summer reading club yet. I wish that they had you list book instead of minutes but I might as well do it. Enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate when I can't get a book I really want! Hopefully you can grab it soon though. Beast looks really good. I can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Echoes looks fabulous. Hope you enjoy it and I look forward to your review.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover of Beast! I was excited to read that one but heard some grim things about the book so I'm going to pass for now. I need all the fluff. 😍 Happy reading, Jessica!

    Have a lovely week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!