Aug 4, 2023

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
 
 
This week's question is: What fictional character would you most like to meet in person? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)






MY ANSWER: Oohhh that's a toughie! There have been so many incredible characters, and so many I would love to meet in person! If to talk about books for all those reader ones, or to joke around with, or even to maybe smack them upside the head and ask what were they thinking?! Lol!

Janco from Poison Study is one for sure! Katy from Obsidian since she was one of the first true book-lovers I remember reading about. I always tend to fall back on my old faves, but there are new books with characters I'd love to meet, I am just terrible at trying to remember them all, especially when I've been reading all day! Lol.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!