Aug 1, 2023

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: July

CHALLENGE 1: 2023 Series Enders Reading Challenge

Legends and Liars by Morgan Rhodes (Echoes and Empires)


This puts me at 10/10 series! I don't know if I will be upping my challenge or not as looking through my piles, I see series I still need to start and others that are still pretty lengthy to get through and knowing a few books that are on my future plates, I don't feel confident in upping the number just yet. Bonus numbers from here on out sound good too!



CHALLENGE 2: 2023 Discussion Challenge

The Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag 2023
Power Outages
Book Treatment
Planet Book Tag
Summer Movies
Changing the Schedule
Toothpaste


Now I just wrote my 30th discussion yesterday (or a day or two ago really!) and my goal was 25! So I passed that this month. Maybe I ought to up this one? We'll see what happens!



CHALLENGE 3: 2023 New Release Challenge

Legends and Liars by Morgan Rhodes (6/13/23)
Hemlock Island by Kelley Armstrong (9/12/23)--
Review to come at a later date
Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros (5/2/23)


Currently at 15/20 for this one and reading 16 now! So not bad, I don't think I will have a problem getting to my goal with this one!




CHALLENGE 4: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2023

Dirty Lying Faeries by Sabrina Blackburry (9/6/22)



Well I only read 1 backlist title this month. But I'm still doing good with this challenge as I'm at 17/20. And my next read after my current one will fit this challenge so there's that too! Lol.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!