Aug 18, 2023

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Do you prefer to read standalone or series books? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer





MY ANSWER: I don't think I really have a preference. I enjoy both! I love series because you get to see the same characters for awhile in the same familiar worlds. Standalones are fun because you know there won't be any cliffhangers or things left unanswered...unless they're meant to be! I've read a few of those too! I do like series but I've got a bad memory these days so if it's too long between books I can't say I'll remember things, so that's where standalones become really nice.

But yeah...I have no preference.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!