Aug 25, 2023

Let's Discuss: Condiment Temperature

 

I'm back with another discussion! I was saving this for last week but then I thought why not make it a 5 day week of discussions?! Today I go back to the bizarreness that is me and talk about condiments! Yup. You read that right!


Condiment Temperature


In general, how would you say you like your condiments? Do you like them cold with your hot food? Or do you prefer them room temperature?

I find I pretty much like all my condiments cold! I love dipping hot fires in cold ketchup. Hot chicken in cold BBQ! I don't know why. Maybe because it cools down the food a little bit so it's not going to burn the roof of my mouth or tongue...though this still does happen on occasion! Lol! I just found I always liked my condiments cold. Don't get me wrong, I will eat with room temp condiments but if I have the choice, I like them cold!

I'm the same with salsa! I like dipping my chips in cold salsa. It just tastes better to me, but again, will totally dunk the chip into warm salsa too!

Ooh, another thing I prefer cold, though not technically a condiment: pickles! I just love cold pickles! Now these I am more likely to not eat if they aren't cold. It just depends on what flavor they are and if I can tolerate the warmness. Lol.


So what about you? Do you have a temperature preference for your favorite condiments? Do you like condiments?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!