Aug 13, 2023

Stacking the Shelves--The Stunning Edition

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality


I had yet another uneventful week and I am not complaining! Lol. I almost fear signing into work everyday because I know the storm of chaos is fast approaching and though we'll have a good team for it, it's still pretty chaotic! Really not much else happened this week. I'm looking forward to next week when I'm giving myself a long weekend off to spend time with family and attend a festival in my favorite historic district which will include an author signing! Not looking forward to the sweltering heat but that's pretty typical here...must remember to bring my wet scarf to cool off after I get my picture taken with said author...hopefully I won't be a sweaty mess prior to but you never know! Lol.


Here's what I got this week:




Heart of the Raven Prince by Tessonja Odette--deluxe SIGNED edition! My camera does not do this book justice! Those stained edges are a stunning teal yet my camera made them blue.

 

Mister Magic by Kiersten White


 

For review from the author I received:

Good Girls Don't Die by Christina Henry (ARC)


THANK YOU Christina!


I also won a contest of Christina's and received this beauty! I didn't realize BAM had these gorgeous books and my mind was blown!

Alice by Christina Heny--BAM edition


THANK YOU AGAIN Christina!



Then my preorder of The Ballad of Never After dust jacket from ImagineBookssShop arrived and it is beautiful!




Then my second order from A Court of Alsace's Art arrived! My first one may or may not be missing, but I am working with her on getting replacements, so that's good as I ordered a lot of gorgeous Caraval/OUABH art! She's an international artist/shop hence the "working" part!

 

I preordered the gorgeous OUABH pin you see above and that came with the tote since I preordered!
I also picked up the prints of Jacks with his blond hair on one side and blue on the other, one of Evangeline and then the half portrait of Evangeline as well!




 

And that was it for me this week! Not too bad, really just two books were added to my TBR, then some art! What all did you get this week?



 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!