Aug 11, 2023

Book Blogger Hop

 

 
This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
 
This week's question is: Do you have a routine for getting ready to read? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer



MY ANSWER: Since I mostly read in my bed before bed, I usually just pull the covers back and prop up my pillows in the best way that I can to support my back. I wear comfy clothes and then just pretty much dive in! Although I can read pretty much anywhere. For other places I really have no process. If there's too much noise going on, I will bring along my headphones and ipod to just have music playing in the background as that's how I used to read in school during lunch. Too much conversations make it harder for me to focus on my book. But yeah. Not really much of a routine for the most part!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!