This blogger hop was created by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.
Here are the rules:
1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below (be sure to include how long you've been blogging and what genres you review!). If you post about the Hop on your blog, please link directly to your Hop post (don't forget to answer this week's question - see below!).
2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)
3. Post about the Hop on your blog! Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!
4. In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!):
What is your favorite spooky book (i.e. mystery/suspense, thriller, ghost story, etc.)?
MY ANSWER: That would be a toss up between two of Tamara Thorne's books! A long while back I was on a somewhat spooky book kick and I came across her books. Only read these 2, but remember they were pretty creepy!!
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: If you could have characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, which would you choose and why?
MY ANSWER: Ahh, this is a toughie!! Took a couple of times of reading it for me to figure it out!! Anyways...I'd pick the guys from Supernatural--Jared and Jenson, sigh...--and put em with Rachel Vincent's Shifters gang! I think it would make an interesting encounter! Of course I imagine more happening like them needing to work together. Although I could see a fight with Dean and Marc, but still. I'm thinking of some sort of storyline after the whole "I'm gonna kill you!" thing!
Me, Jared and Jenson belong together! Yeah, 3 people, not really a good relationship material, but come on! 3 J's!! ;) A girl can dream!