Oct 31, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:
Magic on the Line (Early Review) by Devon Monk (4.5 stars)
Darker Still (Early Review) by Leanna Renee Hieber (4 stars)
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (3.75 stars)


Currently Reading:

The Lost Saint by Bree Despain


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Angel Town by Lilith Saintcrow
Trance by Kelly Meding


Other Posts of Interest:




2 comments:

  1. I have Angel Town to read too! =D can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those books have some awesome covers

    I'm reading Confessions of a Shopaholic. It is annoying me and I don't know if I will continue reading it or give up on it. It's not funny at all.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!