Oct 10, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Touch of Power (ARC) by Maria V. Snyder--Review to be posted in Dec.
Beauty and the Werewolf (ARC) by Mercedes Lackey (4 stars)
If I Die by Rachel Vincent (5 stars)


Review that was Posted:

Half-Blood (ARC) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Enthralled by YA Paranormal Authors


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Darkness Unbound by Keri Arthur
Sojourn by Jana Oliver


5 comments:

  1. i just bought Enthralled earlier and I hope it’s good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you read awesome books last week, tad bit jealous over here! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great week of books! I'm looking forward to seeing your thoughts on Enthralled and Sojurn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great bunch of books. I want to read all of them. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!