Oct 24, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick (5 stars)
In Blood We Trust by Christine Cody (3.5 stars)
Better off Undead by DD Barant (3.5 stars)
Who Do, Voodoo (ARC) by Rochelle Staab (4 stars)


Review that was Posted:

The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Magic on the Line by Devon Monk


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini


Other Posts of Interest:

5 comments:

  1. I am listening to Silence! It is really good so far. I loved Starcrossed, I hope you do too!

    Lisa
    Lisa's World of Books, It's Monday What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica,

    Nice list and I think it's great you list the cover art artists.

    BTW, I nominated your blog for the Versatile Blogger Award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you think of Darker Still and Starcrossed! I really liked the latter. I posted my review of The Iron Knight today, I'm so sad to see the series end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!! You read Silence?! How did you like it?! Don't tell me too much because i need to read it!! But let me know if it's amazing as i hope it's going to be! =) Come check out my It's Monday!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_24.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!