Oct 12, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

I can't wait to read this one! Read Blood Rights months ago as an ARC, so the wait for this one has been too long!!

Those born into the comarré life produced blood in rich, pure, powerful abundance...

With the Ring of Sorrows still missing, and the covenant between othernaturals and mortals broken, Chrysabelle and Malkolm’s problems are just beginning. Chrysabelle still owes Malkolm for his help, but fulfilling that debt means returning to Corvinestri, the hidden vampire city where neither is welcome.
 


TITLE: Flesh and Blood
AUTHOR: Kristen Painter
GENRE:
Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE:
October 25, 2011


14 comments:

  1. I hate waiting too! This one sounds good. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love-Love-Love the cover!!! Awesome pick! I can't wait to get to Blood Rights:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one! I hope you enjoy it when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESSSS!! I read Blood Rights a week ago, and LOVED it but now I'm waiting for the next one... and then the third one! The nice thing is that they're released fairly close together so it isn't too long of a wait ;)

    My WoW at Esther's Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  5. this book looks awesome!

    happy reading :)

    check out my waiting on Wednesday!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-14-when-you-open.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with the covers of this series. However, I'm prolly going to pass because it's YA. Great pick though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I haven't read the series, but I have been ogling the covers. :) I should add them to the ever-growing "to read" pile. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the series' covers. I can't wait to read Blood rights.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. The covers for this series are gorgeous - really want to read the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh! I love this cover! I still need to read Blood Rights. :) I'll have to add this to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read Blood Rights, but it looks like a good one! Hope you get to enjoy this one soon! Happy reading!

    Peggy
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't heard of these, but I'm adding them to my to-read list now. Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cool cover! Hope you like it when you get to read it. Thanks for stopping by my WoW too! Shari

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds interesting! Must look into. I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!