Oct 15, 2011

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Here's a little info about the meme taken from Larissa's blog:

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)
This week's topic is: Rejected Love Interests



*in no particular order

This is another toughie since I usually did favor the guy who got the girl more! But that doesn't mean I didn't have a soft spot for the other guy though!! What also made this one tough to do was that I was trying to focus on all the love triangles and try to remember if I liked the other guy at all! Sometimes I didn't, so I couldn't really use that as a choice!



Adrian 
(Vampire Academy series)


Again, I may have been Team Dimitri, but I still really liked Adrian! Hoping he gets a HEA ending in Sydney's series!


Puck
(The Iron Fey Chronicles)

This was probably one of the most hardest love triangles for me to choose a team! I liked both Puck and Ash, but I guess in the end I liked Puck more as a guy guy and not the guy Meghan ended up with. But I'd take him!! ;)


Jace
(The Shifters series)

I was always Team Marc in this one, but I still had a soft spot for Jace! I just didn't like the idea of him and Faythe together, when I was already so in love with Marc. Weird that I want the guy I <3 most to be with the main character instead of myself!!




Cole
(Jaz Parks series)

Cole was another of those guys that I liked, but just didn't totally see being with the main character! I loved him to death, he was so funny and brought relief to the intense moments!


Cormac
(Kitty Norville series

This is one that still actually upsets me when I read the series! I fell for Cormac more than I did Ben, and the fact that Kitty ended up with Ben is still sad for me to read. I loved Cormac and still do. Sigh...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!