Oct 13, 2011

Friday Hops

This blogger hop was created by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.

Here are the rules:
1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below (be sure to include how long you've been blogging and what genres you review!). If you post about the Hop on your blog, please link directly to your Hop post (don't forget to answer this week's question - see below!).
2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)
3. Post about the Hop on your blog! Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!
4. In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!):

What is your favorite spooky book (i.e. mystery/suspense, thriller, ghost story, etc.)?

MY ANSWER: That would be a toss up between two of Tamara Thorne's books! A long while back I was on a somewhat spooky book kick and I came across her books. Only read these 2, but remember they were pretty creepy!!






This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This week's question is: If you could have characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, which would you choose and why?


MY ANSWER: Ahh, this is a toughie!! Took a couple of times of reading it for me to figure it out!! Anyways...I'd pick the guys from Supernatural--Jared and Jenson, sigh...--and put em with Rachel Vincent's Shifters gang! I think it would make an interesting encounter! Of course I imagine more happening like them needing to work together. Although I could see a fight with Dean and Marc, but still. I'm thinking of some sort of storyline after the whole "I'm gonna kill you!" thing!




Me, Jared and Jenson belong together! Yeah, 3 people, not really a good relationship material, but come on! 3 J's!! ;) A girl can dream!


33 comments:

  1. I agree, this definitely would make for an interesting time!

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The covers you posted for sure look scary!-thanks for hopping by my blog-I am now a follower of your blog and look forward to reading your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answer! Anytime you can include Dean in your interactions is a good thing. I'm your newest follower and would love for you to visit me whenever you get a chance....

    http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, that could be interesting. ;)

    I actually had my answer up just before you commented, but I guessed you missed it. Thanks for stopping by though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi & Happy Friday!

    Hopping through - have a great weekend..

    My FF - http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would definitely be interesting! I like your choice of spooky books as well!

    My hop: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not read any Tamara Thorn books, but I might have to now!

    Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answer! I love Supernatural so much! I'm pretty sure they'd end up killing at least one werecat though.

    http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/10/following-friday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of either book by Tamara Thorne, but I would definitely think Haunted is spooky just from the cover. Great and chilling choice. :) Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow..nice choice, the guys from supernatural, hmmm.....

    here's mine!

    http://sexxyladeeblogger.blogspot.com/2011/10/ff-fridays-6-book-blogger-hop-2.html

    I'm a new follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower, nice choice I could see it and those winchester boys are yummy, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never heard of Tamara...but her books look really good. I'll read them some day! Enjoy your weekend!
    Nina @ Death Books and Tea

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally agree, that would make for an...interesting experience. And have you seen the start of Supernatural Season 7, OMG, i almost died :O

    Have an awesome weekend, and stop by if you can, i love meeting new peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. :( I haven't read any of those books... *sigh sigh...
    Anyway, here's my Friday Hops

    Hugs, April

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL...Nice FF answer! Thanks for Hopping over:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Jessica,
    I haven't read Tamara
    Thorne's work but hear it's great. Now, ur choice for book/tv show was superb! I can just image those three together! Love your blog!
    I can't wait to read more of your post. Have a great week!
    Stop by and say hi!
    See ya,
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haunted looks like its no joke!!
    going to write this one down, lol
    have a nice weekend.
    http:/sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I havent read those books you mentioned but both the book covers are creepy. I might try them one of these days when I finish reading my tbr pile.

    New follower and happy friday!!!

    iamjenai
    Http://bookinglyyours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hopping through. I've never heard of Tamora Thorne's books. I'll have to look them up.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  20. *jawdrop* I adore Supernatural and the Shifters series, so this mixture sounds ideal!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shifters vs Supernatural! Excellent idea. That would definitely be on show I would have to see.

    Thanks for stopping by Better Read than Dead. Have a great weekend.

    My Follow Friday!

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  22. HAUNTED looks like a very spooky book -- reminds me of the gothics from the 60s & 70s.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh I think that could be an interesting combo hehe :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :)

    Have a great weekend!!! :)

    <3
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  24. Uuuh, we'd sure love some supernatural in the mix :D

    New follower, hopping through. Have a fab weekend!
    Butterfly-o-Meter Books

    ReplyDelete
  25. Haunted looks like a good scary book that you don't want to read when you are home alone. Thanks for hopping by. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi there,

    i am reading Stray right now!...so yummy Marc:D Great choices!!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dean and Mark = yummy!
    new follower!
    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  28. I havent read Stray... but I always love me some Jensen.
    New follower!
    Thanks,
    TP

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great answers! I might have to look into those Tamara Thorne books.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Those books do look incredibly spooky, I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ohh, I haven't read your spooky reads! I'm so into spooky books right now. :) I love the boys from Supernaturally!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I've never heard of either of your scary books, but the covers sure look creepy!

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!