Oct 13, 2011

Random Thursday

My most anticipated movie release of 2012--and yup have one already--is Underworld: Awakening!


After the last movie, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, released I heard word of another sequel! 4 movies, yet I still don't think it's pushing it or anything, the third one was a prequel so in a way this is the third movie in Selene's story!

And now, IMDB has Scott Speedman on the cast list, yet there's a mark that says "rumored". But last time I was on the site his name wasn't there, so that's something!

There's still not a whole lot of info on the site, but there's a teaser trailer which I've watched and still can't wait to see it! Originally it was supposed to release this year in the fall, but then it got pushed back to 2012. But the bright side (so far at least) is that it releases in January! Near the end of January on the 20th, but still January!

Here's the short summary from IMDB:

"When human forces discover the existence of the Vampire and Lycan clans, a war to eradicate both species commences. The vampire warrioress Selene leads the battle against humankind."

And it's even going to play in 3D. Not that that's a major plus for me since I don't care to pay more money to see a movie in 3D. Doesn't matter to me!


So can't wait!! The wait has really been too long!!


4 comments:

  1. This is my most anticipated movie for 2012 too! I love this film franchise. I'm super excited to hear that Scott Speedman is listed. Even if it's rumored. I don't think the movie would be the same without him. Is it January yet?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yay! There's coming a new one? That's awesome! I really liked the first ones. :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!