Oct 22, 2011

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Here's a little info about the meme taken from Larissa's blog:

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's topic is: Favorite Sword Wielding Heroines!

*in no particular order

ALLIE BECKSTROM

Allie Beckstrom series by Devon Monk

Allie just looks plain kick ass! She practically always has her sword with her!


MERIT

Chicagoland Vampires series by Chloe Neill

Merit's another one of those gals that always has her sword with her! Think she's awesome too!


MADDY

Madeline Black series by Christina Henry

Maddy has become a fast fave for me! Only got into this series a little while ago! Totally love it and her!


NYX

Night Tracker series by Cheyenne McCray

Nyx can totally kick some ass once she's in her Drow form and she tends to have a sword with her!


ANNA VALERIOUS

Van Helsing (2004)

Okay, she's not a book heroine, although there was the book adaptation of the movie that Kevin Ryan wrote, so I can argue that she is! But come on! It's Kate!! She totally kicks ass no matter what weapon she wields, but since she did use a sword a few times in this movie--which is one my faves--I decided to count her in my Top 5!



1 comment:

  1. I love Van Helsing! She was really awesome, I loved her character.

    Fun post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!