Oct 3, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:


Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter (ARC)--Review will be up shortly (5 stars)
Fateful by Claudia Gray (5 stars)
Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh (4.5 stars)
Blood Rules by Christine Cody (3 stars)
Vampire Academy the Graphic Novel by Leigh Dragoon, Richelle Mead & Emma Vieceli (5 stars)

Review that was Posted:

Legend of Witchtrot Road by E.J. Stevens (4 stars)


Currently Reading:


Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Beauty and the Werewolf by Mercedes Lackey
If I Die by Rachel Vincent


Other Posts of Interest:




5 comments:

  1. can't wait to hear your thoughts on Beauty and the Werewolf!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books!! How did you like Fateful? I heard it was pretty good. Come check out mine!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome selection Jessica! Touch of Power, I also have this in my TBR pile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!