Oct 29, 2011

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Here's a little info about the meme taken from Larissa's blog:

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's topic is: Favorite Book Titles


*in no particular order

 The Hollows Series
by Kim Harrison

Not that I'm a big Clint Eastwood fan, but I do like how Kim's series has titles with similar names to his movies!


13 to Life series 
by Shannon Delany

Like I wouldn't mention this series again! ;) I like how following 13 to Life, the titles have started with the same letter: Secrets and Shadows, Bargains and Betrayals, Destiny and Deception, Rivals and Redemption...so can't wait to see that cover! Hope it's green! 


The Study Trilogy 
by Maria V. Snyder

Loved this series and loved how the "study" Yelena usually did involved the key word title; poison, magic, and fire!


Ghost Hunter Mystery series 
by Victoria Laurie

Ghoul is always used in this series, and the titles get pretty catchy! I like em!! Usually one day reads for me as well!


Chicagoland Vampires series 
by Chloe Neill

Love this series! It started out with using the word "bite" in some way, but with it's next release, Drink Deep it kinda changes, yet the "drink" kinda goes with "bite" for vampires, so I see how it fits! Like how this series has that sort of theme so far!!





1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!