Oct 30, 2011

Panic Attack...and a Winner!!

Okay, had myself a nice little panic attack this morning! Was visiting blogs and whatnot and then was going to write up some posts when suddenly my blog access was gone! I was told it had been deleted, despite my using it seconds ago! So yeah, felt sick to my stomach for awhile and was having a good ol panic attack.

Emailed Google, but since it was Sunday got no immediate reply obviously. Then I kept nagging at it, kept playing around with my account and viola! I finally got it back up and running! Panic attack eased...then stomach started hurting from the chocolate I ate during my few hours of no blog access! So not good for my health!




Anyways, I now have a winner from my Who Do, Voodoo giveaway!! Yay!!!



And the winner is.......Kristen@kk4booksnlighthouses!!

Congrats Kristen!


I have contacted the winner and she has 48 hours to respond or else a new winner will have to be chosen!




3 comments:

  1. I was wondering what had happened, when I tried to click on this blog earlier this morning I got a notice that said this blog no longer existed. I figured it was some sort of mistake and you would be back in a little while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!

    Oh I spent a whole day not being able to sign in, it was very frustrating I could go via dashboard and do postings, but I couldn;t leave comments as google not signed in, even though I was signing in...so grrr...that was rather annoying. Anyhoo I am off to find your IMM.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you. I am so surprised. Yikes about your blog scare, glad you got it back up. That would have freaked me out too if that happened here. Have a haunting Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!