Oct 5, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.



Welcome to the Hollows—Kim Harrison’s remarkable shadow world of vampires, pixies, demons…and one unstoppable bounty hunter witch named Rachel Morgan. The Hollows Insider is your guide through the dark mysteries of this grimly twisted Cincinnati—featuring maps and illustrations, spells and character profiles, and much more, including an all-new Rachel Morgan short story. Fans of New York Times bestseller Harrison will not want to miss The Hollows Insider, a visitor’s handbook to this creepy capital of the urban fantasy universe—on the same alternate globe, perhaps, as Charlaine Harris’s vampire-ridden Louisiana, Jim Butcher’s sinister Chicago, and Patricia Brigg’s shape-shifting Pacific Northwest.


I am so excited for this one! I love the Hollows series so this is definitely going to be a fun read!!
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: October 25, 2011


17 comments:

  1. This sound very good! Thanks for bringing it to my attention and for stopping by:)
    ~Rebecca
    www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of those series I keep meaning to read, but just haven't quite found the time.

    Here's my WOW for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is new to me. I haven't heard of this series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of those series I haven't gotten to yet but it's on my list. I'm not normally a fan of the extra books though. I do read them for some of my favorite series, but mostly it just seems like information that should've been intermingled into the main books. lol

    ♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven´t heard of this series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this one as a lot of people waiting not so patiently for it's release!
    Great pick!
    Thanks so much for stopping by CBS and being such a great follower!!
    Ü

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this series, but it sounds great.

    Thanks for stopping by Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. kim harrison is on my authors-to-read list. this book looks really good.

    check out our WoW this week.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, I'm so excited about this one too! As a big fan of the series, I can't wait to get some insider's info about my favorite characters. I've heard we get a glimpse of Trent's mind (through some letters or something like that) and there are a lot of cool pics in it! I can't wait!<3

    Awesome pick!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never read a book by Kim Harrison, but everyone seems to love them. I'm apparently missing something. XD Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This would definitely come in handy! I am so far behind on this series!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't heard of this series, but it sounds interesting! I'll have to check it out!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I came across this while browsing The Book Depository. I'll have to check out the actual series first though. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great choice! I definitely want to read this, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can you believe I haven't read anything by Kim Harrison yet? I must remedy that soon! This book sounds awesome. :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! Thanks for stopping by at my blog! Sorry, I've been too busy yesterday, so I wasn't able to hop by soon! =)

    xoxo, april =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh that one looks good! Great pick! And thanks for stopping by my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!