Aug 12, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Into the Dark: The Shadow Prince by Bree Despian (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
The Mysterious Madam Morpho by Delilah S. Dawson (5 stars)
The Peculiar Pets of Miss Pleasance by Delilah S. Dawson (4 stars)
Last Blood by Kristen Painter (4.5 stars)



Currently Reading:

Obsession by Jennifer L. Arementrout



What I Plan to Read this Week:

No idea! Going on vacation, so probably not much!



Other Posts of Interest:





5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to start Bree Despain's new novel. I hope it's great! Have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation! Be sure to take a couple of books along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on vacation next week, and plan to do the same. Have a great time, and hope you get in plenty of reading time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO jealous, I want to read Through the Zombie Glass SO bad!!! I hope you liked it! Have a great vacation :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!