Jan 28, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


Once two souls are joined...

When Adam's soul mate rejected him, there was more at stake than his heart. After seven hundred years of searching, his true match would have ended the curse that keeps his spirit in chains. But beautiful, stubborn Eliza May fled—and now Adam is doomed to an eternity of anguish, his only hope for salvation gone...

Their hearts will beat together forever...

No matter how devilishly irresistible Adam was, Eliza couldn't stand the thought of relinquishing her freedom forever. So she escaped. But she soon discovers she is being hunted—by someone far more dangerous. The only man who can help is the one man she vowed never to see again. Now Adam's kindness is an unexpected refuge, and Eliza finds that some vows are made to be broken...


One of those rare series I took a second chance with and have not regretted since! I am addicted to this series now! LOVE IT! Cannot wait for this next book!


TITLE: Soulbound
AUTHOR: Kristen Callihan
PUBLISHER: Forever
GENRE: Paranormal Historical Romance

RELEASE DATE: February 24, 2015



Rhiannon Thomas's dazzling debut novel is a spellbinding reimagining of Sleeping Beauty and what happens after happily ever after.

One hundred years after falling asleep, Princess Aurora wakes up to the kiss of a handsome prince and a broken kingdom that has been dreaming of her return. All the books say that she should be living happily ever after. But as Aurora understands all too well, the truth is nothing like the fairy tale.

Her family is long dead. Her "true love" is a kind stranger. And her whole life has been planned out by political foes while she slept.

As Aurora struggles to make sense of her new world, she begins to fear that the curse has left its mark on her, a fiery and dangerous thing that might be as wicked as the witch who once ensnared her. With her wedding day drawing near, Aurora must make the ultimate decision on how to save her kingdom: marry the prince or run.

Rhiannon Thomas weaves together vivid scenes of action, romance, and gorgeous gowns to reveal a richly imagined world … and Sleeping Beauty as she’s never been seen before.


I was super excited for this one but lately the reviews I've been reading have been making me worried! I might try getting this one from the library eventually, just to be safe.


TITLE: A Wicked Thing
AUTHOR: Rhiannon Thomas
PUBLISHER: Harper Teen
GENRE: Fantasy YA

RELEASE DATE: February 24, 2015  





  

37 comments:

  1. I read this last week and I'm a little conflicted. It wasn't bad but I wasn't wowed either. Hope you'll enjoy it though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Wicked Thing seems interesting- I will probably wait for your review. Soulbound looks good. Hopefully she falls for him, being bound together must suck when you don't want to be.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first book wouldn't be one for me as I am not a fan of romance but A Wicked Thing does sound interesting as I do love a good fairytale retelling.

    My WWW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the list. This author is pretty popular. :D
    I also loved how you put your list this week.

    My waiting on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen the reviews for A Wicked Thing yet but I have it to review..so oooh no! Soulbound looks interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soulbound sounds terrific. I hope it comes out soon. That series is so good. A Wicked Thing was okay for me, but hopefully you will love it.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have A Wicked Thing on my TBR. Really can't wait for it!! Hope you'll love your picks! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both sound good, I hope you enjoy them. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have heard so many great things about a wicked thing. I am so excited for this one too. great pick

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've got an egalley of A Wicked Thing, but have yet to read it. Hope it turns out as good as it sounds!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I haven't heard of the first one before but I am definitely checking it out! As for A Wicked Thing, I was really excited about it but I've read a couple of negative reviews so not so sure any more... maybe I'll give it a go when it releases :) Thanks for stopping by and great picks!

    My WoW
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soulbound sounds interesting, I'll have to look into the series (I do like something not YA once in a while). I'm definitely looking forward to reading A Wicked Thing. It sounds really good. I lo e retellin gs and reimaginings. Great picks! Thanks for stopping by Michelle's Minions!

    ReplyDelete
  13. **Stops licking the screen for 2 secs** Oh yummy yummy cover!! lol. No really a big fan of historical reads but that cover is fab!! lol. The 2nd one is more my kind of read!! Added onto my want list!! lol.

    Check out our WOW Post

    Happy Reading, Siobhán @ Totally Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've read Callihan's NA book and loved it. I want to try these books too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soulbound sounds really good, Jessica! I want that book. Trying to stay away from their fated mate is something I haven't seen many shifters manage successfully.
    I'll wait to see some reviews for A Wicked Thing... fairy tale re-tellings are so hit or miss with me.
    Have a wonderful Wendesday.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, both new to me -- great picks!!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh, both are new to me, but I love the cover to A Wicked Thing!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wicked thing was okay for me new to me but hope you get a chance to read it soon and love it. Happy Wednesday and awesome reading wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A Wicked Things sounds really good. The cover is gorgeous! Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't read any of those books before! It's actually the first I've heard of them. I hope you enjoy them.

    Old follower! Have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't heard of the first one, but I read the second one - wasn't a huuuuge fan, but it was okay. I hope you like it more than I did, Jessica :D Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A Wicked Thing sounds really interesting but I must confess I wasn't 100% sold on it, and then after seeing some reviews I don't plan to read it anytime soon, so the library sounds like the best option Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I´m also looking forward to read A Wicked Thing.
    Thanks for visiting My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't wait to read A Wicked Thing! Thanks for stopping by my blog today :D

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  25. A Wicked Thing is already on my to-read list!! I can't wait to get my hands on that one!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I can't wait to read A Wicked Thing! Feels like the wait is never going to end.
    Great choice, thanks for visiting my blog :)
    Aneta @ Angelic Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  27. These both sound great. Hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I hadnt heard of the first one but will absolutely check it out! I am petrified over this whole A Wicked Thing drama. I wanted to love it but it seems no one does. I tend to fall in with the popular opinion so im discouraged but alas my curiosity knows no bounds. I will still read it just temper my expectations a bit! :-)
    <3 Britt

    ReplyDelete
  29. I hadnt heard of the first one but will absolutely check it out! I am petrified over this whole A Wicked Thing drama. I wanted to love it but it seems no one does. I tend to fall in with the popular opinion so im discouraged but alas my curiosity knows no bounds. I will still read it just temper my expectations a bit! :-)
    <3 Britt

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great picks!! SOULBOUND is new to me, but A WICKED THINGS is on my TBR list. Hopefully I'll get to it soon!! I hope you enjoy them both when you read them!!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW @ Addicted Readers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've been seeing A Wicked Thing around recently, but I haven't payed attention to the ratings. You might be better off getting it from the library like you said. I hope you enjoy reading both of your picks! Thanks for stopping by My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I've seen quite a few A Wicked Thing reviews and although I want to read it the reviews are getting the better of me but who knows. Great picks! Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    Betsy @ I Sold My Soul For Books

    ReplyDelete
  33. *Drops head* I haven't heard of either of these! They are on the radar now!! Thanks girl!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  34. A Wicked Thing sounds good. Though I saw Maleficent last week and just LOVED the concept and the truth it emanated. So it seems like Sleeping Beauty will be forever ruined for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm also incredibly excited for A Wicked Thing. I love retellings!
    Thanks so much for stopping by YA Book Addict.
    Have a great week Jessica. :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. A Wicked Things sounds sooo good!! I have an egalley of it and I'm hoping to get to it soon. Also that cover is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. A Wicked Thing sounds so awesome! I am excited for that one as well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!