Jan 17, 2015

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa and Friends' Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's topic is: FAVORITE HEROINES (Movies, Books, and TV)


*in no particular order


CHARLEY DAVIDSON
from Darynda Jones Charley Davidson Series

Charley is awesome! I love her snark and wit! She's pretty hilarious all the time! She can be serious when it's called for, but I love her sense of humor with life.


SELENE
from the Underworld Movies

Selene is definitely my favorite movie heroine! She's just awesome! The fact that it's Kate Beckinsale playing her just makes it more incredible! Love her in the action movies!


BELLE
from Beauty and the Beast

Belle is definitely a fave! Since the beginning of time! I love my Disney movies and Beauty and the Beast is one I can consciously remember seeing in theaters...twice! Loved her because she was also the first heroine with brown hair that I saw (worn in a pony tail like myself!) and of course SHE LOVES TO READ!


ANNELISE
from Veronica Wolff's Watchers Series

I love Annelise because she's the heroine who had to grow to be a heroine! She starts out as a brain at this school where you need to have both brains and brawn. She has to strengthen herself and I love that that takes time. She's not an asskicking heroine right away, but she turns into one! Sadly this series seems to be on some sort of hiatus. Already been over a year since I had a new installment. I'm going crazy!


ALI
from Gena Showalter's White Rabbit Chronicles

Loved Ali! She was such an awesome heroine! She's another one that has to grow into her strength! She's not strong right away, but grows right along with the series. She endure sooo much in the first novel, I likely would've been a wreck then and there, but this girl fights on and grows stronger! Loved her! (and Cole!!!)


 






1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!