Jan 31, 2015

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa and Friends' Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's topic is: FAVORITE VILLAINS! (Movies, TV, Books)


*in no particular order 
**Since it was a tie when I last checked, I decided to just go with this topic! As there weren't many series finales that I loved. Mostly just liked and some I was left upset about things.


UMBRIDGE
Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

Seriously, I think Umbridge could've gave Voldemort a run for his money! In a previous activity this month, I chose Voldemort, but then someone else picked Umbridge and was like oooomg, she was scarier than Voldemort in a way! This woman was just downright vile!! I loathed her! Thank goodness for Fred and George in giving her a good shakedown! LOL!


ANARA
Weird Girls Series by Cecy Robson

Anara was one downright nasty villain! I hated him! I wanted to see him die a most painful death! I wouldn't say I loved to hate him, because I truly truly hated the b*st*rd! He was vicious and just pure evil!! 


CROWLEY
Supernatural TV Series

Crowley started out as much more sinister demon/villain I think. Just when you think this twisted demon was in it to help the Winchesters he takes over as King of Hell! He's one dastardly villain I have to say! But it seems lately, in our current season at least...he's growing a little more human! Or he was at the beginning of the season! He's a fun villain to say the least!


MALONE
Shifters Series by Rachel Vincent

If you've read this series, then you know how physically impossible it is not to hate Malone with a fiery passion! Pretty much hated this guy since he started making Faythe's life hell back in Pride! He is one dastardly villain and I hate hate hate HATE him!!!


GASTON
Beauty and the Beast

Had to throw in a movie villain! Gaston was definitely one of those villains I loved to hate as a kid! I mean, he was so vapid and conceded...why he wanted Belle when he had three blondes who practically drooled over him! But he was fun too in a sense with his delusions of marrying Belle and her quite obvious disgust!!

As a kid, when Le Fou starts singing the song "Gaston" to put Gaston in a better mood after Belle turned down his "oh so wonderful" marriage proposal and he sings the line "...You're EVERYONE'S favorite guy" I would cheerfully add, "Not mine!" before the next line! LOL!





 

4 comments:

  1. Awww Gaston! Love hating him! (actually I liked laughing at his line about Belle's book not having pictures) HA!

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome picks! I also have Umbridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hon, I just checked the poll... it's showing up fine here... what browser do you use? I use Chrome...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaston is fabulous! I love him so much. It was so funny because when I was at Disney World waiting in line to meet Princess Tiana, there was this father and like 3 year old daughter behind me. He was asking her what her favorite meeting was and she said "Gaston" and her dad made sure to tell her that a man like Gaston won't love you and that he only loves one person-himself. I thought it was sooo cute!

    And Umbridge *shudders*. Her litle "ahem" gives me nightmares!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!