Jan 8, 2015

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.


Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: Do you have any fun collections (other than books)? – Peace Love Books



MY ANSWER: Hmm...well I already showcased some of my Disney items around my room:

 
I also have a small collection of Pez dispensers; mostly Disney ones!



Some Funko Pop figures, mostly Disney ones again! But those first three aren't!


Further extension on the Disney collection with some Itty Bittys from Hallmark:


Sooooooo, yeah...I collect Disney things! :D

And then there's my bookmark collection--it's not books, but book related! And yes, there are some Disney ones there too! LOL!


Disney ones are mostly ones in the bottom row! Lots of Tinkerbell, Princesses, Aurora, Toy Story, some Funko Pop ones, a Donald Duck Nerd after those! And a big Tinkerbell and POTC ones on the top row! And a very gorgeous looking Theo bookmark up there too!








16 comments:

  1. I love those Funko pop figures, they are adorable :D I'm going to Disney on saturday for the first time, so excited!!! Old follower(:

    Courtney @ Storybook Slayers
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love the Funko pop figures. I think the only Funko thing that I have is Doctor Whooves, which is like the MLP version of Doctor Who. lol. And the Disney stuff is absolutely cute! :)

    Happy Reading and Blog Hopping!
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Disney things! Awesome collection. Thank you for stopping by. :)
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, I love your collection! ;) Your Funko Pop collection is awesome! I especially love the two Belles! I need them in my life!! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your collections! I have a collection of old sheet music (mostly with Bing Crosby on them) and a collection of old 78 records (most of Bing Crosby). You see a trend going on there with Bing Crosby..lol. I started this collection after falling for Bing and his music in The Holiday Inn back when I was 18 before that I hated black and white movies now I love them. :) I wish I had pictures but they are in storage right now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both Disney and Pez are definitely worth collecting! Very cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is a lot of Disney! But Disney is awesome and you can never have too much of it! New bloglovin follower!

    I just started a new feature on my blog called Giveaway Friday! This week I'm giving away Legend and Champion by Marie Lu! Stop by if you want to win :)

    Crystal @ Books Unbound

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another Funko fan! Been trying to find the Christmas Story ones here in the UK, but it's really tricky, so will have to import them. And I spy a Dean :)

    regular follower xx

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh the itty bittys are so adorable! I do love Disney!

    New follower :)

    My FFF

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is honestly the coolest Disney collection I've ever seen!! I'm in love!!!!

    Old follow xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those Disney characters are the best things I've ever seen!

    Kelsey @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your bookmark collection!!! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today:)

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your Disney stuff! I collected Disney stuffed animals, but I've given most of them away by now. Did you have a Disney store nearby? That's where I got my Disney stuff, but I think all the Disney stores have gone out of business now. It's too bad, I really miss that store. Thanks for visiting my blog! Old follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't think I would ever turn down anything Disney. I have got to get some of these Funko Pop figurines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg, I love all your Disney stuff!! I'm a huge fan! I go to Disneyland every year with my fiance and his disabled brother. (: I'm even trying to incorporate little bits of Disney into my wedding. I had an artist from Etsy custom paint the "kiss the girl" scene from The Little Mermaid onto TOMS shoes to wear under my dress. (:

    New follower via GFC and Bloglovin'!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great collection. I've been going around looking for a Funko Sven, no luck yet :s

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!