Jan 2, 2015

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: Happy New Year!!!! What was your favorite book of 2014 – or books if you can’t name just one? – via AlisonCanRead



MY ANSWER: Whoops! A mishap must have happened for I had NEXT week's question up! I can see the future! Now if only I knew the winning lottery numbers! LOL!

Hmm...since I am totally unprepared for this one and all its awesomeness because WOW! Were there some incredible reads last year. I'll say...







 

16 comments:

  1. I haven't read either of these yet, Jessica. I own Talon, and the first two Charlie Davidson stories, so I'll probably get to them soon.
    Happy Friday!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to read Talon! I've looked at it so many times in the bookstore but I want to be in the right mood before I pick it up. Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read either of these yet!! Though, Sixth Grave of The Edge seems very good!
    Old Follower

    Giova @ Corazones Literarios

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talon was amazing!! I loved Ember and the whole storyline.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Have a great Friday.
    Aneta @ Angelic Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good choices! I still need to read Talon but I'm glad to know you loved it!
    Happy FF! Old follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover for Sixth Grave on The Edge. It looks like it would be an exciting read! Thank you for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really interested in Talon. I have it on my audio tbr list. Glad to see you loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been dying to read Talon! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Have an awesome Friday!

    Betsy @ I Sold My Soul For Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had next week's up too. I quickly took it down and fixed it! I am really liking Sixth Grave!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jessica. Hope you enjoyed the holidays.
    I haven't read either of these yet, although I think I'd love the Charley Davidson series/
    Kirsty xx
    http://kirstylovesbooks.wordpress.com/2015/01/02/feature-and-follow-friday-happy-new-year/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh Talon is on this year's MUST READ list. :) I'll have to check out Sixth Grave on the Left though, especially if it's one of your favorites! :)

    Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

    Xo,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have heard SO many great things about Talon since it released. My brother picked up a copy from the library and is reading it now, so I am interested to hear what he thinks as well. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier, girl! One of my resolutions is to get much better at commenting, so I hope to start talking to you A LOT more in the near future!

    Old follower, of course! :]

    Tiffany
    Beneath the Jacket Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's cool when YA books can be read by guys too. I've been trying to get my fiance to read them so maybe he'll read this one! :)

    Xo,
    Vanessa
    Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just looked these up. Looks like I added to my reading list :)
    Jessi, The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete
  15. Talon!! I'm dying to read this one. Still need to finish The Eternal Cure O_O

    ReplyDelete
  16. I still need to read Talon! :) Thanks for stopping by blog earlier.

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!