Jan 12, 2015

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch (4.5 stars)
Iced by Karen Marie Moning (5 stars)
Dusk by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC) (5 stars)
Delirium by Erin Kellison (4.5 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

When by Victoria Laurie (ARC) (4 stars)


About to Start Reading:

All Fall Down by Ally Carter (ARC)


What I NEED to Read this Week:
 Because it's due back Saturday at the library!
 
Veronica Mars: The Thousand Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas & Jennifer Graham


Other Posts of Interest:








5 comments:

  1. I am sure you will make it through both of those books. ;) Enjoy your current reads. :)

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I so hope you like all fall down. I heard it was good. I hope to start it soon too. enjoy your week of reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for All Fall Down. Luckily, I still have a few books in her Heist Society series that I haven't read to make the wait more bearable. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Monday 😀 . Some great reads there.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´m currently reading When.
    Thanks for stopping by My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!